My questions keep getting reported even though they follow the rules, should I just stop asking questions?

• Dont stop
  • Yes stop

811

What Guys Said 11

• I have not seen any of your questions that should have been reported. They are all innocent as far as I can see. Unless there are some that have been taken down quickly. Are they getting taken down? If not, how do you know they are reported? If they are, you should be notified what is deemed wrong with them.

• 6d

Well one just taken down right now very quickly. It was called "Why can't they just leave me alone"? Lol

• 5d

Did you say who? That is the issue. How can someone give an opinion if they do not know who you are referring to?

• No. What should happen is that they should limit the reporting to obscene, racist, and that kind of thing. They should also limit the scope of the "I don't want to see this" to only the person who clicks it, not denying everyone else from seeing it.

• 5d

I like it where no one else can see it because it pisses trolls off

• don't stop. having fun questions in between all the weird ones, sexual ones, and political ones is a good way to lighten the mood

• Don't stop fighting!
    There's nothing wrong with your questions

• Sorry I'll stop being a butthurt loser

• Probably bitches who can't stand your awesomness.

• No. Never give in to this shit show of a website

• Don’t stop

• Make a new account.

• keep asking

• No keep asking.

What Girls Said 8

• Keep asking. If they are not re-instated, and you feel that they have been deleted unfairly, contact Admin and ask them to review their decision.

What reason did the notification say that they gave you?

• 5d

"lacks relevancy and a genuine question our members can address"

• 5d

Ah! It sounds like you gave a statement with just the obligatory question mark.

Always ask something. Who, or how, or do you think.. A real question.

• Can you tell me about some of the questions that have been removed? When a question is removed, you should get an e-mail explaing how it broke the rules.

• What was the question?

• 5d

Why can't they just leave me alone?

• 5d

Yes, but I still wanted people thoughts on arranged marriages. (Which my question was about).

• 5d

You still have to phrase it as a question. By saying you don’t want advise you are nageting the question

• Someone probably doesn’t like you

• Wth? That's dumb

• petty petty little assholes.

• What questions?

• Don’t stop.