How was G@G for you last year?

1911

What Girls Said 19

• Terrible and s*itty
    Most people here are sarcastic, aggressive and rude
    Didn't make any friends at all

• I date a guy who wanted my nudes on this site... than we Skype and he never talk to me again actually 3 guys last year... Damn I make mistakes... BIG ONES.

• GAG has its ups and downs on a daily basis, but I’ve been on GAG since September 2016 under a different account

• it was okay , i wasn't on that much , since i had stuff going on

• I went from regular G@ger to mod to S mod all last year. It wasn’t too shabby

• Dramatic

• Pretty eventful ahahahaha

• Barren. Where the fuck did everyone go.

• Not as enjoyable as I initially thought.

• Better than this year.

• Interesting.

• Not bad

• Had fun

• Wasn't on as much last year

• Funny and lit 🤣👌

• Good ☺️ I met nice people

• *sigh* Weird.

• Nothing really

• Pretty good!!👍

What Guys Said 11

• I can't really complain. It was overall pretty good. The removal of the giftcards and such was a little disappointing, but that was mainly since I had 7000+ redeemable at the time of removal, so I'm simply salty lol. Oh well, giftcards were really just a side effect of GAG activity more than a reason, so it didn't bother me too much.

In any case, I went by the year (I can only assume) mostly unnoticed by GAGers, so I didn't have to deal with any drama and stuff. I sorta just lurked, answered questions as I saw them, and went on my way. I believe I helped a few people (hopefully) along the way, so I think my time spent was at least justified.

I do find it interesting seeing people on the site come and go though. Like I remember noticing you back in early 2018 and not really thinking much of it. I think you asked a HDIL question or something. I thought you were just one of the people on the site who ask a question or two and move on. Now I swear I keep seeing you around GAG. Granted, maybe it's confirmation bias-- who knows. It's interesting nonetheless.

• 3d

I've only been on here for a year

• 3d

Yeah I remember seeing a decent amount of sketch questions and the whole drama thingy in the last year. I didn't respond to a lot of the questions/myTakes though but just browsed through them like a true lurker.

Haha I really don't even know why I remember it. Even if it was/wasn't cringe tho, I don't remember any details of it or the pic, I just remember that it was a HDIL question from awhile back.

• 3d

I made a video about my year of G@G actually, it's not very informative, but I just shoved my MyTake into it.

• kinda great in some spots kinda sucky in others. over all, id say it was a slightly below average year. 4/10
    (the following is not in order)
    i fell in love... then got cheated on after a lot of suspicions that ruined my trust after being lied to and had really bad anxiety over it
    played baseball for a collegiate travel team
    dropped out of college
    joined the military,
    fell in love again,
    got cheated on again, but this time with lies that were extremely serious and could land her in jail if i decided to go that route (which i likely won't)
    made some new friends,
    worked at mcdonalds,
    made some new enemies that used to be friends,
    aside from baseball, i spent most of summer getting over the first girl who cheated on me
    the second time i decided not to be upset about and that took about 3 weeks to get over,
    then girl 2 tried to get me back (spoiler alert) i said no
    broke my nose, orbital bone, and deviated my septum playing baseball,
    got to ride in an ambulance,
    had surgery,
    got a concussion
    yeah those are the major things that happened to me this year...
    actually i change my mind this 2018 sucked 3/10 would not live through again

• I find that interaction is lacking, especially for questions that don't make it to the front highlight page.

For those questions, 2-3 people responding is good.

• i met some friends! i like that people aren't so fake here.

• I got in contact with a handful truly awesome people, which is kind of the point of GAG

• Too many dick and boob questions. Otherwise, it was pretty interesting.

• Turned me asexual

• It was okay. I'm glad people have taken me back.

• drama and obvious i need a life

• I just joined today so I dunno.

• Entertaining.