Do pop up adverts go away once a gag user gets to a certain level?

It's driving me crazy!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Post over 20 opinions in 24 hours and the ads disappear for 24 hours, or reach Xper 7, and the ads disappear for good. Read the faqs, people.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I believe so. I used to know the specific details, but they may have changed? So many experience points I think? It used to be a daily thing, like so many points in 24hrs, but I don't think it is now as I don't seem to get them anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just use ad blocker plus. You'll get no ads ever. You'll only have to deal with shill product placement in questions used to create key words for ads like jewelry/gold questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Its absurdly annoying and massive overkill but eventually they do go away (not soon enough in my opinion).

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm unsure, but maybe there is a paid. Version of GaG which maybe advert free.

1|0
    0|0
  • They will go away if you answer a ton of questions. Or if you install Adblock Plus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use app never saw an advert

2|0
    0|0
  • Level 7 I think, but I'm not sure

1|1
    0|0
  • yes... i never get them

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not get any

1|0
    0|0
  • Adblock is your friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they do. When you reach Xper level 7 or 5,000+ points, the ads go away. Here are some ways to gain Xper points: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and until you get to that level, you can prevent them by participating in the board a lot.

You can also use a browser that blocks advertisements.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never seen one on the app

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes