Do you think GAG should combine these topics?

GAG wants to hear from you: do you think GAG should combine certain topics into one or keep them as they are?
Do you think GAG should combine these topics?

What topics would you like to see and which ones would you like to get rid of? Let us know!
  • Girls Behavior + Guys Behavior
    Vote A
  • Flirting + Dating
    Vote B
  • Sexual Behavior + Sexual Health
    Vote C
  • Marriage/Weddings + Relationships
    Vote D
  • All of the above
    Vote E
  • These topics should all be separate from one another
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|7

Most Helpful Girls

• I think they would all be fine combined with their sister categories bjt certsinly sex abd sex bc it’s really unnecessary both in I’ve both.

Definitely girl/ guy behavior

OR ADD BEHAVIOR non gender specific

Often I have a question human about emotions or behavior and there is no where to put it without making a statement about gender which I’m not trying to make... invariably receiving timeless adage about the female male sex which my question is not asking About. Often I want responses from everyone About their OWN behavior so I can look at the results and draw a conclusion about gender if warranted, rather than bringing with a prejudice. Honestly if they will not combine girl and guy behavior then at least give a category that does not demand the question start off sexist.

Intricate questions about the human behavior, should not have to be out in “ other” because there is no appropriate category for human behavior.. “Other” seems like an after thought whereas we are really all here to essentially such behavior. Should be a main category. It woujd make gather information about fevers without “leading the witness”, SO much easier. And I think more objectively would only serve to make polls far more intresring and useful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't combine them because people have questions that are not entirely similar to each other and it will cause confusion if not unreasonable judgments and doubts. Girls behavior and Guy behavior are NOT the same. Because men and women do not behave the SAME. There is a major difference between Sexual behavior and sexual HEALTH. Marriage and relationships are interconnected but are not the same thing. People are confused as is. They don't need any more confusion. It may sound like a good idea. But not wise to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Girls Behavior and Guys Behavior should be kept separate, because that's an important distinction. I think it is most efficient the way it is, where girls ask questions in Guys Behavior and answer questions in Girl Behavior, and for guys it is the opposite.

Sexual Behavior and Sexual Health should also be kept separate. A young teenager who doesn't know what is happening to their bodies and is looking for help shouldn't be bombarded with questions like "What's your favorite position?", "How many of you like anal?" etc in the same category.

I do agree though that Flirting and Dating should be combined to form something like "Short Term Relationships" or "Casual Relationships".

As for Marriage/Weddings and Relationships, I think Relationships should be renamed to be more specific, like "Long Term Relationships" or "Serious Relationships". However, Marriage/Weddings should be kept separate so it can focus on things like wedding planning, proposal, marriage vows, etc. whereas the new version of Relationships can focus on how to maintain a long term relationship (married or not).

3|3
    0|0
  • I voted for all of them should be combined. But only there should be more detailed ones added to them. I think G@G should add sub-categories! I find myself putting a lot of questions into the "other" category if I can't find another that will fit. Adding sub-categories will definitely refine things for the better. Things probably won't go as easily overlooked. I imagine some questions get drowned within others that are in the same category.

Here's a small example of how G@G should do the sub-categories:

Entertainment
    - Cinema & Film
    - Music
    - Dance

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls Behaviour and Guys behaviour are two completely different things. Those should remain separate.

Flirting and Dating? I think these two would be good to put together. They interlink with each other.

Sexual behaviour and sexual health? They can be put together.

Marriage/Weddings and relationships? I think would be a good idea to separate the two.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are all separate topics and I think they should stay that way. For example, flirting is a long way from dating.

The only real plus, in my opinion, is that there would be less chance of questions being posted in the wrong topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all of the options should be combined except girls' and guys' behavior. Having so many separate topics seems to confuse people since I'm constantly correcting topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Some see very little traffic, and there's a lot of overlap.

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh hell Yeah man! I want some STD horror stories mixed in with my politics. That way i can fear for the future of humanity AND clean all my skin off my body! Talk about getting the most out of your time on G@G MULTITASKING!

God is dead 🌝
      - Mr. Brick

• I was going to say combine everything but Girls and Guys Behavior, but someone did once mention there should be simply "Human Behavior", so that may suffice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the combinations you propose are all logical.
    This would free up space in the list for when good ideas for new topics come up :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Marriage/Weddings + Relationships. Maybe Relationships + Friends & Family or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to Marriage/Weddings + Relationships and Flirting + Dating being combined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Other than maybe flirting and dating.

0|0
    0|1
  • I want you to combine
    Girls and guys behavior
    Flirting and dating
    Sexual behavior and sexual health
    Dont combine marriage and relationships
    Combine others with a new category called memes

3|1
    0|0
  • I think the topics are fine, separate as they are. In fact several of them can be further subdivided. For example, sexual behaviour can be further subdivided into masturbation, gay and lesbian issues, foreplay, online sex, virginity, male and female inability to perform, loss of libido with age or stress, among others.

0|0
    1|1
  • Is there a way to link similar questions together.. i know the idea is to just ask questions but sometimes you get the same question with a slightly different scenario 10-20 times a day.
    Similar to some of the rules with forums, can you. Search/ collate like threads to one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say combine all but boys and girls behaviour cause they make sense to be seprate.

Where as sexaul health and behaviour kinda can be the same thing.

And i think we need more topics or something. Cause all my questions just end up be in the"other" topic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flirting+Dating and Marriage/Weddings+Relationships

The rest can be separate. Especially as G@G was designed around "Girl's Behavior vs. Boy's Behavior vs. "Human Behavior" by Björk"

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish Björk had an account here. She'd stir up the place.

• I feel like she'd post absolute nonsense MyTakes and I'd love it.

• Do you think she'd reply to all these anti-Feminist asshole men on here or just ignore them?

• Why don't you have an off topic section for fun threads that don't have to be questions? Might be a good place to move various well intentioned posts that don't quite satisfy the criteria for a question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls/guys behavior can be combined. Other than that, the categories seem fine as is.

I usually don't use the categories anyway, but I'm probably an outlier in that regard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see flirting/dating and sexual behaviour/health combined, but not relationships/marriage and girls/guys behaviour. Those are two very separate topics

0|0
    0|0
  • ... well the only one would be girl + guy’s behaviour everything else is pointless. Flirting + dating the same thing you need to flirt to get a date and when your in a date.
    Sexual health / behaviour completely opposite and don’t coincide in anyway sexual health is sexual health behaviour is doing stuff during sex. You don’t need to ask your health in sexual behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer separate topics so it's easier to choose what I want to see. I remember years ago there was a "Behavior" topic before splitting it into guy and girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be inclined to combine all the above if there is commonly issues with cross posting between the two because people are confused which to use. Simplification is nice and people can use search terms to look for specific things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual Behavior + Sexual Health. Posters don't conform to the labels. Health often has "why did he say this" questions and Behavior has medical questions.
    I don't much visit the others but they appear OK as they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think still keep them separate. Someone can go to them individually if they want, or just look at the "feed".

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree that some of those should be categorized together, with the exception being girls and guys behaviour as well as sexual behaviour and sexual health. Marriage/weddings is a phase in a relationship. Flirting is a possible aspect of dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes combine some. But get rid of sexual behavior, and don't all questions like that. The catfish would get bored and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Combining guys' and girls' behavior is counterintuitive because they do not act the same. Isn't the entire premise of this website to help both sides figure out each other?

0|0
    0|0
    • @this dude here
      I just think it's good to have them together for comparing. Like separate questions in the same category tho.

• I feel like Marriage/Weddings and Relationships should be merged because there’s some couples that consider themselves married but not legally so it’s technically a relationship and not a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual behaviour and sexual health, yes as both are relevant to each other. Keeping the others separate is better as all attract interest and many questions and are better kept apart.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're going to combine two of them, I see a huge amount of overlap between Sexual Behavior and Sexual Health.

0|1
    0|0
  • Merging all these subtopics would make browsing this site as pleasurable as spooning with a cactus.

Hail Satan,
    - Mr. Brick

0|1
    0|0
  • I would combine “sexual behavior” and “sexual health” into one sexuality topic.

Otherwise I would leave the others as is.

0|2
    0|0
  • If anything, sexual health - sexual behaviour.

That being said, @JimRSmith has a point - way too many topic, way too little traffic. Most people just browse the front page. You could make a serious downsizing on the topics. So for all intents and purposes, you could combine Flirting - dating too.

I'd keep guys / girls behaviour seoarate, because well, that's the exact opposite of each other.
    And relationships shoukd really have a separate section, because if it didn't, questions about marriage would be instantly drownes. Just saying.

0|2
    0|0
    • Instead you should combine Sports and Health & Fitness.
      Also, breakup and divorce is unnecessary - there's relationship or marriage & wedding for that.

• Sexual behavior and sexual health I guess, they somewhat relate to each other enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all topics should be kept separate.
    I do think they could add some topics or some areas for discussion but no I don't think that any of the topics should be combined

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, Flirting + Dating and Marriage + Relationship could be combined, the others should stay separate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't get on G@G enough to notice. This site is a just for fun type of site for me. I'm not here for insight. Hahaha!

However, there are some interesting avatars on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I don’t think flirting and dating should be separate because I think they are under the same topic or flirting may be under sexual behavior as well

0|0
    0|0
  • All separate. Horrible idea to combined them. If I want one topic, I want to see just that one topic, not make it more annoying to find what I want.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whaaat? You don't want to see conversations about herpes when your looking for political discourse?

• Option C cos it would make the most sense.

Any more changes and the whole algorithm will forever be fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • All those combo's are so closely related to each other it would make sense just to combine them together.

0|0
    0|0
  • This site separates 'girls' and 'guys' so it makes sense to separate behaviour.
    Flirting seems like a weak topic on its own, so could be combined with dating, as they go hand in hand.
    Sexual behaviour and health are different things. Behaviour could be about fetishes and bedroom behaviour and sexual health is more about intimate issues, but you could combine them into 'sexual issues' or something which would encapsulate them both in my opinion.
    I think you could merge marriage/weddings into relationships. It's a relationship nonetheless!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters much anymore since now they delete any question at all if it gets reported whether it is offensive or not

1|0
    0|0
  • it's like 90% sex questions and trolling anyway. all of the above

1|0
    0|0
  • Many more issues that should be addressed more important than this.

2|0
    0|0
  • "So answer how big is your penis as a woman" literally the first sentence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woops on my phone and im tired didn't meant to put that there

• Despite being up there as some of the most votes; Sexual health and Sexual behavior don’t belong as one topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • voted all of the above but exclude Marriage/Weddings + Relationships
    maybe that one separate

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people want specific things. If someone really wants to know something then they should put the effort in and do some research by going into each category.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is exactly what I was suggesting in the last post! Thank you!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Sexual Health and Sexual Behaviour should be combined. Girls and guys behaviour should be combined, as well. However, Flirting and Dating should not be combined as they are different topics.

I would definitely like to see a different category for Pets & Animals. I even posted a question about it. I would like to see 'How do I look' category go. It is not really a very interesting topic and most of the users keep posting their same pics and some post their pics everyday multiple times and having to see their post in live feed a lot (even though I do not follow that topic) gets really tiresome and annoying. Not to mention how some people post pictures of someone else's without their permission and ask people to rate them. It gets abused a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the advantage with the "How do I look" category is that you can block it if you're not interested. I've for instance blocked the sport-category because I finds it extremely boring and uninteresting.

• Show All
    • I think if How do I look topics does not exist anymore, people won't be able to misuse it

• I think if it stopped existing, people would ask these questions on "fashion & beauty" or the other-category instead.

• Well most of those makes sense combined but if they should really depends a lot on the volume of questions those categories recieve

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes