Do you think GAG should combine these topics?

GAG wants to hear from you: do you think GAG should combine certain topics into one or keep them as they are?

What topics would you like to see and which ones would you like to get rid of? Let us know!
  • Girls Behavior + Guys Behavior
  • Flirting + Dating
  • Sexual Behavior + Sexual Health
    Vote C
  • Marriage/Weddings + Relationships
    Vote D
  • All of the above
    Vote E
  • These topics should all be separate from one another
    Vote F

4597

Most Helpful Girls

• I think they would all be fine combined with their sister categories bjt certsinly sex abd sex bc it’s really unnecessary both in I’ve both.

Definitely girl/ guy behavior

OR ADD BEHAVIOR non gender specific

Often I have a question human about emotions or behavior and there is no where to put it without making a statement about gender which I’m not trying to make... invariably receiving timeless adage about the female male sex which my question is not asking About. Often I want responses from everyone About their OWN behavior so I can look at the results and draw a conclusion about gender if warranted, rather than bringing with a prejudice. Honestly if they will not combine girl and guy behavior then at least give a category that does not demand the question start off sexist.

Intricate questions about the human behavior, should not have to be out in “ other” because there is no appropriate category for human behavior.. “Other” seems like an after thought whereas we are really all here to essentially such behavior. Should be a main category. It woujd make gather information about fevers without “leading the witness”, SO much easier. And I think more objectively would only serve to make polls far more intresring and useful.

• Don't combine them because people have questions that are not entirely similar to each other and it will cause confusion if not unreasonable judgments and doubts. Girls behavior and Guy behavior are NOT the same. Because men and women do not behave the SAME. There is a major difference between Sexual behavior and sexual HEALTH. Marriage and relationships are interconnected but are not the same thing. People are confused as is. They don't need any more confusion. It may sound like a good idea. But not wise to do.

Most Helpful Guys

• Girls Behavior and Guys Behavior should be kept separate, because that's an important distinction. I think it is most efficient the way it is, where girls ask questions in Guys Behavior and answer questions in Girl Behavior, and for guys it is the opposite.

Sexual Behavior and Sexual Health should also be kept separate. A young teenager who doesn't know what is happening to their bodies and is looking for help shouldn't be bombarded with questions like "What's your favorite position?", "How many of you like anal?" etc in the same category.

I do agree though that Flirting and Dating should be combined to form something like "Short Term Relationships" or "Casual Relationships".

As for Marriage/Weddings and Relationships, I think Relationships should be renamed to be more specific, like "Long Term Relationships" or "Serious Relationships". However, Marriage/Weddings should be kept separate so it can focus on things like wedding planning, proposal, marriage vows, etc. whereas the new version of Relationships can focus on how to maintain a long term relationship (married or not).

• I voted for all of them should be combined. But only there should be more detailed ones added to them. I think G@G should add sub-categories! I find myself putting a lot of questions into the "other" category if I can't find another that will fit. Adding sub-categories will definitely refine things for the better. Things probably won't go as easily overlooked. I imagine some questions get drowned within others that are in the same category.

Here's a small example of how G@G should do the sub-categories:

Entertainment
    - Cinema & Film
    - Music
    - Dance