What g@g advice has worked for you?

Some of us select MHO just to get it done with. I'd just like to know how many of you I've actually helped. Do you really take the approaches and techniques, or just having fun seeing people bicker over?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a few have sprung me into thinking differently, i started a string lately on nakedness and underwear and it made me realise women see things a little different to how i thought and even my self, i thought i was odd for not really getting turned on by nakedness... one guy even mentioned he loves lingerie so much because as a kid he used to look through the clothes catalogue.. and i remembered i did the same! so thats why i love lingerie so much maybe?

My MHO giving tends to work with
    1. Did it help me
    2. Is it relevant to my question or in its self asks more questions
    3. Do i like the person/are they a follower
    4. No one else.. the default

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask for advice or help on here , but if I did , there's a few users I have in mind that I'd invite to my question, coz I know they'd give good advice.

Some users ( male & female) are level headed people , and they give great advice on here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's been so long since I've gotten advice good enough to use. I think it was something breakup related and that a long time ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve used girls advice about what to do about my crush...
    Don’t know if i could have done better though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think GaG rarely offers any useful advice to anyone. This is more like a troll site, where bored people get their kicks and say stuff they wouldn't say in real life and their darker site comes out
    You also see the same stereotypical, repetitive cliche questions over and over again
    Quora and Reddit are definitely more helpful and open-minded

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes