What makes you feel beautiful/handsome?

What thing or activity makes you feel like you're your best self? What makes you feel like you're the most beautiful/handsome person around? Basically, I'm asking what makes you feel great about yourself.What makes you feel beautiful/handsome?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I always wear nice clothes, I make it my point to celebrate every trivial outing even to the mall.
    Then I love sort of dancing my hips on the cross trainer, next I might sign up for pole dancing let me get my mission to greater than existing sculpture of figure. Then I’m signing up for sure:)
    I love dreaming I will find the exact color of heels I want. Then it actually happens.
    I’ve had this happen twice to me. Uncanny how you can wish and it comes true.

For those who say rejections make them feel undeserving, it’s not you it’s only perception of the visual and emotional senses of one individual.
    Test your hypothesis with others and value the sincerity in that compliment instead.

Own a little craziness and boldness it’s empowering.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not comparing myself with anyone, just appreciating my own features, because they are one of a kind. Doing something active, like running or cycling makes me feel like Im doing something healthy for my body, which makes me feel like I look better already.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Appearance and how I appear:
    - Taking care of my hair (brushing, conditioning etc.)
    - Wearing nice clothing
    - Showering and have good hygiene
    - Moisturize

Things that affects how I feel about my identity/who I'm positively:
    - Doing things I'm either good at or likes like drawing, photographing etc. Definitively a confidence booster.

- Treat other people nicely, friendly and tries to be a good person. Also helping people who ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • lifting weights
    skipping rope
    boxing
    martial arts
    basketball
    dancing

0|2
    0|0
    • 6d

dude, if your profile picture from a place called Montreal in canada?

• Show All
    • 6d

Was there in 2014 and twice in 2018. Love it , but I want to start getting to know some people up there. I need some contacts!

• 6d

didn't think that there was enough info in the photo for anyone to figure that out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is a place up North that I absolutely love. You have to hike up the bluff for about an hour. But once you reach the top, it is the most breath taking view. That is where I feel the most beautiful. I'm connected to nature, the smells are amazing. I feel good from the hike up the bluff, skin is flushed and the light coming in through the trees is magic.

0|1
    0|0
  • When someone smiles at me.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only time I ever feel beautiful is when I’m wearing a dress. And that’s only happens on rare occasions. Other than that I feel as ugly as heck

0|1
    0|0
    • Same I love dressing for an occasion cause I barely go out. It makes me feel hella beautiful. Even the unnecessary compliments from strange men can have a positive effect lmao

• Helping others
    Working out
    Winning at anything is a big ego booster

0|1
    0|0
  • The number on the scale with in a range that I prefer

0|1
    0|0
  • After a good workout just taking a shower and getting my hair to be perfect, then walking outside and going somewhere with some friends or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Giving piano concerts, weed, working out every day like I'm on beast mode

0|1
    0|0
  • Working out.
    Growing my hair.
    Playing my guitar.
    Being happy. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • when guys crowd me at social spot

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nothing
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Being complimented

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • lifting weights, being shredded lmaooo

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing nice clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not looking in the mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I'm with my friends, sisters or boyfriend, because I don't care about other people's opinions in that times and can just enjoy being myself with them without questioning my looks

0|1
    0|0
  • Before I cut my hair, I'd get onto a gay video can't site.

Some guys would say I was cute and I liked the attention. Sometimes I would lead guys on for a little bit. Granted, they were creepy older guys, but it still have me a little ego boost.

I can't do it anymore for a while. Mostly because I feel ugly both physically and personality-wise.

As for other things that make me feel handsome or cute? Not much if at all because I'm a defective piece of human shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually feel ugly after rejections and seeing beautiful women around me.
    Me feeling beautiful is rare.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought it was so beautiful when you wrote "me feeling beautiful is rare"

• What makes me feel beautiful is realising how hard I’m trying to keep things together. Knowing I have a caring personality still there even though I went through crap cause of the same people I am trying to keep happy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes