What makes you feel beautiful/handsome?

What thing or activity makes you feel like you're your best self? What makes you feel like you're the most beautiful/handsome person around? Basically, I'm asking what makes you feel great about yourself.What makes you feel beautiful/handsome?

1413

Most Helpful Girls

• I always wear nice clothes, I make it my point to celebrate every trivial outing even to the mall.
    Then I love sort of dancing my hips on the cross trainer, next I might sign up for pole dancing let me get my mission to greater than existing sculpture of figure. Then I’m signing up for sure:)
    I love dreaming I will find the exact color of heels I want. Then it actually happens.
    I’ve had this happen twice to me. Uncanny how you can wish and it comes true.

For those who say rejections make them feel undeserving, it’s not you it’s only perception of the visual and emotional senses of one individual.
    Test your hypothesis with others and value the sincerity in that compliment instead.

Own a little craziness and boldness it’s empowering.

• Not comparing myself with anyone, just appreciating my own features, because they are one of a kind. Doing something active, like running or cycling makes me feel like Im doing something healthy for my body, which makes me feel like I look better already.

Most Helpful Guys

• Appearance and how I appear:
    - Taking care of my hair (brushing, conditioning etc.)
    - Wearing nice clothing
    - Showering and have good hygiene
    - Moisturize

Things that affects how I feel about my identity/who I'm positively:
    - Doing things I'm either good at or likes like drawing, photographing etc. Definitively a confidence booster.

- Treat other people nicely, friendly and tries to be a good person. Also helping people who ask.

• lifting weights
    skipping rope
    boxing
    martial arts
    basketball
    dancing

• 6d

dude, if your profile picture from a place called Montreal in canada?

• 6d

Was there in 2014 and twice in 2018. Love it , but I want to start getting to know some people up there. I need some contacts!

• 6d

didn't think that there was enough info in the photo for anyone to figure that out.