Do you use the "I don't want to see this" option on your questions?

I've used it pretty sparingly, examples being

1. Removing opinions supportive of Irish terrorism.

2. Removing a rant by a narcissist, containing plenty of gaslighting and non-sequiturs

3. Taking down a last word warrior's 'last word'.

On the flip side, there was a now deactivated user who was notorious for taking down opinions she didn't like, so I just ignored all of her questions.

What do you think of it? Is it something you use, or do you consider it censorship?
  • Yes, often
  • Yes, rarely
  • No
    Vote C
  • I've never heard of this
    Vote D

1422

Most Helpful Girls

• I do it sometimes, when the opinion is really rude and disgusting, there was this guy that used to comment on every single one of my questions and say horrible shit about me so that's the only time I used it

• I don't think I've ever used it, actually. Maybe once, to remove a blatantly sexual offensive comment.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never used it because it's a form of censorship. It's an extremely stupid feature and GaG should get rid of it because it encourages echo chambers and safe spaces. Lame.

• Yeah, sometimes I'll remove a reply on my opinion when I'm thinking that they just need to hop off my dick and write their own opinion.