Do you care how other GAGgers perceive you as a person?

Here's the reason I'm asking: I had a dream that I was in the passenger seat of a van with some other members of GaG (I'm not saying who) and someone was chasing us. The person driving us was yelling at me saying it was all my fault. Then everyone else in the car was yelling at me too and listing all of my faults. I was crying in frustration and telling them, "You dont understand! That's not the kind of person I am."
So I have nightmares and anxiety A LOT and I was on gag right before bed so it's possible my subconscious was mixing things up. Or I keep wondering if deep down, I do care how people perceive me as a person? Do you care how other GAGgers perceive you as a person?
  • Yes, I care because...
  • No, I don't because...
Okay so maybe you only have acquaintances here... but if you've been here long enough, there are people you talk to day in and day out who become friends. Do you care how they percieve you?

2961

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I don't care about that- if there is anything I care about on GAG it's that people actually take my advice!

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never cared. How anyone perceives me, GaG or irl, doesn't change my behavior