Who would you consider to be a popular g@gger?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, either people who are influencers like RedRobin, Smahala1991 or curiousnorway or if not influencer those who are really known in the community and the week they aren't there people notice and even make a question about it, like when swaggirl, or when ChiPaPa (don't remember his old user name), or when Mrs. Manson dissappeared.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm pretty infamous for being a pot stirrer on here, if that counts. So I'm popular in my own right on here. But for followers, I'm just alright. Turnmypainintopower said she gets a shit ton of troll messages, so I'll say she's popular😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Popularity rankings should definitley be gauged by amount of trolls lmao 😂

• Well, troll messages are still messages. Messages are attention, and attention speaks popularity. So there you go

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have no idea, really, it's not something I think about.

But probably not somebody with a horde of Level 1 trolls following them.

3|0
    2|0
  • I'm not around enough anymore to know who's "popular" on here these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's like being the smartest kid wit down syndrome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kina off but idc about being popular. I was always more popular with boys in high school and college. I had some girls as friends but not much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah im similar that way, i never always understood why some people care so much about popularity.

• It werid in my last college I was more confident and the guys like me being confiden but some girls didn't like me that I was confident. I have a lot failed relationship. Now have 8 ex boyfriend in.

• I'm glad you reply to my posts, I wish more people would be as insightful.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a few names I see on a regular basis. I just come to answer questions, I’m not here to be popular

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot say I really know, I have a few ideas though going by the comments.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not. And it's not something I aspire to. I prefer to bask in the warm glow of your hatred.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea.
    I feel pretty popular these past few days. I keep getting messages from people.

1|0
    0|0
  • people like redrobin, jjpayne, chipapa, myself, mrsmanson etc...

2|0
    0|0
  • Must be Miss Manson, she has been on one week and already an 8 xper.

2|0
    0|0
  • Would you count? :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Like my comment

3|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • QueenofCups

2|0
    0|0
  • One I always see everywhere is CTCD

3|0
    0|0
  • Me. I am most popular retard.

1|2
    0|1
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wowgirl.

1|0
    0|1
  • PrincessPie. If that's how it's spelled.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes