Why are there so many feminists here?

Something I've been wondering for awhile is why there are so many feminists on this site? It's died back now but awhile ago there seemed to be a flood of them. They were militant and if you disagreed with what they said then they would attack your character. I still see women talking about feminist subjects all the time. I don't know if those people are feminists or if feminist topics have just become that widespread in female conversation.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• pssst some men are feminists too... they tend to be the ones that think equality is fair. thats why is so often in the public consciousness and if you want it to go away i suggest you push for a world where everyone is treated equally too.

• that's what i don't get. women have the same rights as men. they get treated better than men. if there's inequality it must be completely invisible to me.

• who encourages war? i'd sooner leave society. sexual predators have and will always exist. the whole concept that we can somehow annihilate bad people from the world is ridiculous.

• i obviously wasn't talking about guns and drones... i meant the 'battle of the sexes' as well you know

• I'd say there are far more people whining about feminism on G@G than there are actual feminists on here.

• they're about equal. there was a reason people were whining about them.

• There's no valid reason people whine about feminism this much on GAG. It's constant. Sure, people may dislike it. But there are far more people whining about it than those supporting it

• @tartaarsaus I agree there was a lot of people whining about it. That's because they were tired of the constant feminist posts and disliked the effect it had on society. It was all annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's such diversity on GaG. I've never came across so much diversity in real life.

There's lots of men and women haters on here too. I'm sure some will become the next " Ted Bundy"