Why are there so many feminists here?

Something I've been wondering for awhile is why there are so many feminists on this site? It's died back now but awhile ago there seemed to be a flood of them. They were militant and if you disagreed with what they said then they would attack your character. I still see women talking about feminist subjects all the time. I don't know if those people are feminists or if feminist topics have just become that widespread in female conversation.

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• pssst some men are feminists too... they tend to be the ones that think equality is fair. thats why is so often in the public consciousness and if you want it to go away i suggest you push for a world where everyone is treated equally too.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's what i don't get. women have the same rights as men. they get treated better than men. if there's inequality it must be completely invisible to me.

• Show All
    • who encourages war? i'd sooner leave society. sexual predators have and will always exist. the whole concept that we can somehow annihilate bad people from the world is ridiculous.

• i obviously wasn't talking about guns and drones... i meant the 'battle of the sexes' as well you know

• I'd say there are far more people whining about feminism on G@G than there are actual feminists on here.

2|1
    0|0
    • they're about equal. there was a reason people were whining about them.

• There's no valid reason people whine about feminism this much on GAG. It's constant. Sure, people may dislike it. But there are far more people whining about it than those supporting it

• @tartaarsaus I agree there was a lot of people whining about it. That's because they were tired of the constant feminist posts and disliked the effect it had on society. It was all annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's such diversity on GaG. I've never came across so much diversity in real life.

There's lots of men and women haters on here too. I'm sure some will become the next " Ted Bundy"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't worry, the number of anti-Feminists on here is about 3x as big.

0|4
    0|1
    • haha true. it was almost like a group of them descended on the place and got ran off.

• Feminists are everywhere. One does not have to tell you that she is a feminists.

Of course there are those that just have to THROW it in your face that they are a feminist. Then again some don`t. With many you can just see that they are by how they react to things lol.

What i have noticed is that there are more of those 4th, or 3rd wave is it, kind of feminists. I don't know if those are trolls because they are always anon, but pfff whatever.

0|1
    2|0
  • I am against feminism, because women has this days the same rights as men. They can work any job they want, they can be presidents, laywer, business owner what ever... especially western women.. Men have less rights then females.. Especially at divorce.

0|2
    0|0
  • I yet to see any, or have any encounters with any real ones. I see more MGTOW guys and tend to get negativity from that angle... feminists dont have a problem with me i guess *shrugs*

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because feminist issues are important to some women. Yet i've seen plenty of women on here who have no time for feminism or the issues it highlights.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminists are everywhere they have infected the world like zombies

0|3
    2|0
  • Actually, I consider the number of feminists here to be a fair minority. Though what they argue tends to be riddled with fallacies but w/e.

0|0
    0|0
    • they are the "vocal minority" but beliefs are contagious.

• Show All
    • lol you'd think people would have figured that out by now. no, i think it's an excuse to take out their anger and frustration on others.

• or an easy way to discredit the enemy

• it's just a few people trying to get the conversation going. no harm in it. true feminists are nothing but talk so it's no different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have noticed this as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a liberal app, I'd expect nothing less.

0|0
    0|0
  • There actually aren't as many as it might appear because many of them are the same users with multiple accounts, including at least 6 I'm aware of who are females with blue accounts.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes