How has everyone's week been so far?

Please explain belowHow has everyone's week been so far?
  • Busy busy busy
  • Excellent
  • Not good
    Vote C

118

Most Helpful Guys

• Excellent! Feel good! I hit another goal which was to win some $ at the casino, very excited about that and had fun in general, made some new friends! Have had some great convs with new people. Milk and cookies with neighbor... bonus points:)! Work is going well (tiling a shower). Felt great at gym this week, and made some progress on writing and re-learning guitar goals. Think made a difference in a few peoples lives and lots more potential. And I made progress on another goal to meet an amazing woman who is 80+ years old, amazing smarts! who hooo!! yes I'm serious.

There's a few down things, but those small. All good!

• Done a bit of everything this week but the next 2 days are looking boring.

Most Helpful Girls

• Busy busy busy. I have the state competition for science Olympiad coming up so I’ve been preparing for that and making up school work I missed from the days I was sick.

• It's great, got my taxes done, hung out with a friend, bible study... more bible study... nice weather tomorrow