Would you like for g@g to raise their limit on question?

Would you like for g@g to raise their limit on question?
  • Yes, at least 5 p/day would be great
    Vote A
  • No, not really necessary, will also give the fakes/trollers more stupid question to ask
    Vote B
  • Comment thoughts
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I don't think the site has resources to moderate that many posts because it seems like we're already struggling now. Even if the majority of the questions were actual questions instead of spam, that would still make spamming that much easier.

Besides, I don't see why people would like posting so many questions a day. If you're just posting because you're bored, there's a good chance your questions aren't very well thought out and therefor not very interesting to the rest of the community. I think it should be about quality, not quantity. If you're bored, you can go answer other people's questions instead of spamming the page with questions that have no actual reason behind them other than entertaining the asker.

This is coming from someone who's tired of seeing the same posts here over and over again. It seems like people aren't generally very creative with their posts, so I don't think there's any reason to allow for more pointless and repetitive questions. If the quality of the questions was higher, I might think differently.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's probably a privilege that shouldn't be given.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this site is already like 95% spam, that would make it even worse

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say: yes, if the site can take it.
    Don't forget that the platform is for free. You don't want GAG to become loss making by allowing too much and thus no longer making a profit :o

0|1
    0|0
  • No. We'd get bogged down with even more pointless questions from people who have no life.

Or the people fishing for the answer they want to hear. We already get the repeat questions but without a limit they'd ask the same question 50 times until that one person validates that the girl that they've never spoke to, but physically bumped into once, is in love with them because she smiled.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. who has that many questions? Most days i don't even ask a question.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That would only increase the amount of repeat questions and trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES!!! I have so many question left lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The amount of penis questions would increase

0|1
    0|0
  • yes that would be useful

0|1
    0|0
  • At 5 per day would be great

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna ask more

0|2
    0|0
  • I voted A.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely! I can think of more than three easily!

0|1
    0|0
  • the same questions get repeated all the time and there are many stupid ones here (and with that I mean idiotic, racist, etc.). they should reduce the amount even further

0|1
    0|0
  • You get to ask more the higher your level gets.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes