Would you like for g@g to raise their limit on question?

• Yes, at least 5 p/day would be great
  • No, not really necessary, will also give the fakes/trollers more stupid question to ask
  • Comment thoughts
    Vote C

79

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I don't think the site has resources to moderate that many posts because it seems like we're already struggling now. Even if the majority of the questions were actual questions instead of spam, that would still make spamming that much easier.

Besides, I don't see why people would like posting so many questions a day. If you're just posting because you're bored, there's a good chance your questions aren't very well thought out and therefor not very interesting to the rest of the community. I think it should be about quality, not quantity. If you're bored, you can go answer other people's questions instead of spamming the page with questions that have no actual reason behind them other than entertaining the asker.

This is coming from someone who's tired of seeing the same posts here over and over again. It seems like people aren't generally very creative with their posts, so I don't think there's any reason to allow for more pointless and repetitive questions. If the quality of the questions was higher, I might think differently.

• It's probably a privilege that shouldn't be given.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this site is already like 95% spam, that would make it even worse