Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?

Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?
Best comment so far... in terms of direct and harsh
"Your a stupid ass it's GAG not Dr. Phil if you have a question or a take on something cool we don't want to hear your bullshit nor have time for it. ok so get the fuck outta here."

1714

Most Helpful Girls

• I can say that I’ve def had an ongoing beef with just 2 people on GAG, ongoing being in the past tense.

But the thing is, many people here are lonely, confused and/ or looking for support. So that’s what I try to give, you never know what effect your harsh words will have one the person.

If I’m commenting I’m trying to help. And if I’m disagreeing with the GAGErs that I did disagree with during the 2016 election, I didn’t ever attack their personal life or characteristics.

This isn’t Twitter but some people do come here to troll.

I try my best to help and not hurt but nobody’s perfect.

• Let's just say I'm supportive to anyone who's honest and have a positive attitude rather than bitter, negative ones.

Most Helpful Guys

• I like to think i'm typically honest and firm. But it kind of depends who i'm dealing with different situations call for different tacts. Also kind of depends on my mood. Some days i'm more patient than others lol.

• I'm straightforward but not rude. I don't sugarcoat things but I don't put people down either.