Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?

Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?Are you supportive to gaggers or are you direct and harsh with them to a point where u don't care about how they feel or will feel about your comment?
Updates:
Best comment so far... in terms of direct and harsh
"Your a stupid ass it's GAG not Dr. Phil if you have a question or a take on something cool we don't want to hear your bullshit nor have time for it. ok so get the fuck outta here."

3|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I can say that I’ve def had an ongoing beef with just 2 people on GAG, ongoing being in the past tense.

But the thing is, many people here are lonely, confused and/ or looking for support. So that’s what I try to give, you never know what effect your harsh words will have one the person.

If I’m commenting I’m trying to help. And if I’m disagreeing with the GAGErs that I did disagree with during the 2016 election, I didn’t ever attack their personal life or characteristics.

This isn’t Twitter but some people do come here to troll.

I try my best to help and not hurt but nobody’s perfect.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's just say I'm supportive to anyone who's honest and have a positive attitude rather than bitter, negative ones.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like to think i'm typically honest and firm. But it kind of depends who i'm dealing with different situations call for different tacts. Also kind of depends on my mood. Some days i'm more patient than others lol.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm straightforward but not rude. I don't sugarcoat things but I don't put people down either.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Direct and harsh and I don’t care about how they feel. As long as I’m being helpful and honest then I don’t see anything wrong with being that way. I don’t sugar coat and I don’t spare feelings.

1|3
    0|1
    • Give it time.

• Show All
    • Well you've always been great to me. All I can go by

• I believe in telling the truth. The truth is not going to care about your feelings even if you personally do. Some askers cannot stand the truth or handle differing opinions peacefully and objectively. But there must be some level of respect and not everybody is going to do that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Straightforward/honest in a civil way. I'd rather give productive and honest advice. Sugarcoating does nothing to help.

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to be supportive, but I can be blunt when I need to be.

1|4
    0|0
  • Both. I often react to their tone, or their logic level. But I tried to lean towards open and supportive

1|1
    0|0
  • I understand some gaggers want to give others a wake-up call, tough love. It’s never been my preference to do that

1|2
    0|0
  • I think I subconsciously lean towards being more supportive and comforting than being harsh and forward, but if the time calls for it i'll be mean

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly supportive with a harsh streak that I only use very occasionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gentle with the people I think that need it, tough love for the rest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be as supportive as I can.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|2
    0|0
  • I try not to call out stupidity in so many of the questions I read. My self restraint is there for the majority of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am indifferent and will respond accordingly depending on the situation.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just give my opinions. If it bothers them, oh well. It's my opinions and experiences.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very supportive of Gaggers i care how they feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I care about my people @sunnycaligirl the real deal

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not out to be an asshole nor am I going to coddle you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope I am supportive

2|3
    0|0
  • I am supportive on gag...

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm more blunt, I think.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation really...