How come Girls Ask Guys is refusing to send the verification e-mail, so my wife can open her own account?

We have tried 3 e-mails, 3 gag accounts, (We keep making new ones, because we think we are doing something wrong) we contacted them, and we did get one response. We have hit resend verification button every day, and still nothing. Here is the copy of the email we got. That proves they have the right e-mail.

So GaG what is it going to take to get my wife's account verified. The only thing we did not do it is hand written letter or call yet. That is the next step.

To verify your account, please have the verification email sent to an active email address you use regularly.
If you don't find the email, please check your Spam and/or Trash folders before having another verification email sent.
Click the Verify Account button in the email, and you're set!

To have another verification email sent, sign into www.GirlsAskGuys.com. Hover your mouse (or tap, on mobile) over your username, top right. Click orange button to have email resent.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GirlsAskGuys <system@girlsaskguys. com>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 1:08 AM
Subject: GirlsAskGuys. com Contact Form
To: GirlsAskGuys <help@girlsaskguys. com>

NAME:
XXXXXXXXXX
EMAIL:
XXXXXXXXXX@mail. com
REGARDING:
Help
MESSAGE:
How come I am not getting the verification e-mails? The e-mail provided is 100% correct. The email is XXXXXXXXX@mail. com It is a mail. com NOT A gmail. com.

Copyright © 2017 GirlsAskGuys. com, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
GirlsAskGuys LLC 201 South Central Ave., Suite 320 Clayton, MO 63105 United States
6d
Well anyone got any ideas why
6d
Someone from GaG going to answer me

00