What's your opinion about people of GaG?

in my opinion most people here are shallow, annoying, immature and have a childish humor. Some of them are also mean
I'm pretty disappointed with the site
Same boring/repetitive questions over and over again

23

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's pretty much like the rest of the world. There are some good nice people and there are some like you described. There's a wide variety of people here, just like in the real world.

I agree that it's frustrating sometimes having to wade through a bunch of repetitive questions to find the more interesting ones, but there are interesting ones.

• Today morning I posted a question and never got any answer for that whilst there are many pointless questions having too much opinions.. This site is disgusting!!

Most Helpful Girls

• I think, having been here for almost 4 years, most people here are pretty genuine. We do have a good amount of trolls, but I ignore them. It takes time to know who the good GAGers are, and those that have been here a long time have a lot to lose if they get thrown off.

• 5d

If all people on earth are like people on GaG, we're doomed.. They're so shallow
      They really don't care about anything other than their looks, dating, marriage and money

• 3d

You're welcome!
      You're one of the best members of GaG; always polite and helpful

• 3d

Thank you for your vote of confidence!

• Most of them men are sexist, insecure, and unattractive