Does it annoy you when users invite you to EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that they post?

There is a user that everytime they post they invite me to every single question. I dont mind an invite to 1 or two but every single question? its just irritating. Does it annoy you when users invite you to EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that they post?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For those who aren't getting my question, I'm asking if it would annoy you if a user constantly invited you to every question they post which is usually like 3 everytime they post
Yes I know there's a setting to turn off invites. Thats not my issue. I dont mind a variety of people inviting me. whats aggravating is the same person posting questions all day and inviting me to every single one

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Are we talking about a certain princess inviting people to answer her questions? Im new here. One day i just found her in my followers list and then i keep receiving invites. I just skip when I don't think I can provide any advise. Plus there are already loads of guys and girls giving her advise.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted Yes, but it depends. If it's someone that doesn't post a lot of questions, then it's fine. There was one user though that posted several questions a day and mostly all variations of "Does this guy like me?" and that got annoying quickly.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A big fucking yes it does! I've turned that shit off and if anyone invites me to questions unless it's someone I talk with it's instant block.

If I wanted to answer your post I'd check it out myself. I don't need to be force fed that shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would wind me up no end , because I wouldn’t understand why anyone could possibly have that many questions all the time and b why direct them , there is just no need and c it would make me deliberately not respond because I would feel like I’m told to... if you want my specific advice just message me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It mostly depends on the question being asked. I should ask NEVER to be invited to a question that involves "texting", such as, "What does it MEAN if he texts me only once a day with "this" emoji" ? *eyeroll* Geeezus !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Bane
    Of
    My
    Existence

I recently blocked a user that for one, I wasn’t following. Two,

Every
    Single
    Bitch ass
    Question

Was about guy problems. I just about had enough with that one lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I get them all the time. I will answer if I can but most times I don’t have the time.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Some ask mostly good questions and that I dont mind so much. I have one who invites me and asks the same question every single day as many times as gag will allow. That is highly annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who never invites anyone... it's bloody vexing lol
    Some of my questions have 2 replies and I'm fine with that
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|1
    0|0
  • Literally all of the requests that I'm sent I'm just not interested in the questions, so don't bother. I only answer if I'm interested in the topic, you can count most dating and relationship questions out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once, it was only one user, I lost all patience and just stopped commenting on their questions all together

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont do it but it doesn't really bother me , i will just skip it if it's something i dont want to answer lol

1|0
    0|0
  • YES
    And it annoys me more that they get 40 comments on irrelevant parapgraph questions about their personal life.
    Just because they have 1000 people followed and they invite every single one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have invited Before, but it gets annoying especially if it's questions that are long

1|0
    0|0
  • It sure does. I'll follow you if I want to see all of your questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can get very annoying. I ended up having to block someone because of this.

1|0
    0|0
  • it bothers me a lot if same person invites me on each n every question

1|0
    0|0
  • people i unfollowed still invite me to answer their questions...

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh i always invite my follows didn't realize that was frowned upon

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, one honest realistic person

• I've only ever unfollowed one person over it, because while annoying, at least most questions are interesting. This one person just kept posting... crap.

• no cuz some post never get much response so if i dont like it I don't comnent or do a poll

0|0
    0|0
    • They dont get much response because some people might not be interested in the topic. inviting them to every single question is just annoying and grounds for getting blocked

• I look at the question and decide if I want to respond, like any question

0|0
    0|0
  • That hasn't happened to me recently

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesyesyesyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it does

1|0
    0|0
  • YESYESYESYESYESYES

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes every single question it would

1|0
    0|0
  • Nyet

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends how often they invite you

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question (s).

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never get annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • l would like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It is, but I wouldn't tell them. I don't want to hurt feelings (which is why this is being posted anonymously. I don't want them finding out)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes