Does it annoy you when users invite you to EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that they post?

There is a user that everytime they post they invite me to every single question. I dont mind an invite to 1 or two but every single question? its just irritating. Does it annoy you when users invite you to EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that they post?
  • Yes
  • No
For those who aren't getting my question, I'm asking if it would annoy you if a user constantly invited you to every question they post which is usually like 3 everytime they post
Yes I know there's a setting to turn off invites. Thats not my issue. I dont mind a variety of people inviting me. whats aggravating is the same person posting questions all day and inviting me to every single one

731

Most Helpful Guys

• Are we talking about a certain princess inviting people to answer her questions? Im new here. One day i just found her in my followers list and then i keep receiving invites. I just skip when I don't think I can provide any advise. Plus there are already loads of guys and girls giving her advise.

• I voted Yes, but it depends. If it's someone that doesn't post a lot of questions, then it's fine. There was one user though that posted several questions a day and mostly all variations of "Does this guy like me?" and that got annoying quickly.

Most Helpful Girl