When somebody asks a question starting with "Is it weird if I...", do you think they're looking for validation, or fellow fetishists to chat to?

As far as I can tell, these are NEVER genuine questions, and the straight answers should always be "Of course it's fucking weird, and you already knew that, pal".
  • No, they're asking a serious question
  • Yes, it's just validation
  • Yes, they're looking for fellow creeps to chat to
    Vote C
  • Answers
    Vote D
This question specifically relates to G@G, people...

68

Most Helpful Girls

• They’re always stupid or weird questions when they start with the above or a girl asker asking “what does it mean if he...” in the sexual behavior category, it’s almost always someone looking for validation and an ego stroke. It’s just dumb to me. As you’ve stated I agree that the “is it’s weird...” is almost always looking for someone to talk to about their twisted idea.

• Yes, I definitely think it is. In fact, I'd venture a guess that this was exactly why the "Private Opinion" so beloved of some of our favourite cranks was got rid of... 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely. Just recently I found some dude asking if it would be weird to do his nails. He's already probs doing it and is just searching for the validation, yeah.

• Yep. I saw one of these questions about an hour ago, that was much more sordid than that, and he most definitely knew it was "weird"...

• I used to take all questions ar face value but that's because I was naive and not understanding how GaG operates. Yes they are looking for similar weirdos.