When somebody asks a question starting with "Is it weird if I...", do you think they're looking for validation, or fellow fetishists to chat to?

As far as I can tell, these are NEVER genuine questions, and the straight answers should always be "Of course it's fucking weird, and you already knew that, pal".
  • No, they're asking a serious question
    Vote A
  • Yes, it's just validation
    Vote B
  • Yes, they're looking for fellow creeps to chat to
    Vote C
  • Answers
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This question specifically relates to G@G, people...

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They’re always stupid or weird questions when they start with the above or a girl asker asking “what does it mean if he...” in the sexual behavior category, it’s almost always someone looking for validation and an ego stroke. It’s just dumb to me. As you’ve stated I agree that the “is it’s weird...” is almost always looking for someone to talk to about their twisted idea.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, I definitely think it is. In fact, I'd venture a guess that this was exactly why the "Private Opinion" so beloved of some of our favourite cranks was got rid of... 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely. Just recently I found some dude asking if it would be weird to do his nails. He's already probs doing it and is just searching for the validation, yeah.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep. I saw one of these questions about an hour ago, that was much more sordid than that, and he most definitely knew it was "weird"...

• I used to take all questions ar face value but that's because I was naive and not understanding how GaG operates. Yes they are looking for similar weirdos.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• B but indirectly maybe also C.
    When you have a fetish, it's normal to you... others find it weird but you're trying to live with it.
    So you just hope the others can live with it too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know.
    But is it weird if @@@@@@?😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep if they have to ask is this weird they already know it's weird. " I like to smear poop on me and get fucked anally while I watch full house and eat popcorn, is that weird" yea yep yes that's fucking weird and nasty. They know!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think they are looking for validation. If I was asking that type of question, that would be my reason why. To seek validation and reassurance more than anything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im pretty sure it's a combination of seeking validity and also searching for like minded weirdos to validate their question which they might genuinely want to feel less weird if others do it

0|1
    0|0
  • I suspect that what it was is question he is considering trying and may have reservations about himself I just probably once a friend to be honest with him it's a go for it I've got your back you know it might be something he's never tried before but he wants to open myself up to new experiences which I think is wonderful but yeah I think a lot of it is validation there's nothing wrong with asking a friend should I or shouldn't I do this and get an honest answer is that not what friends do if not they should do

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it's for both validation and finding others with the same fetish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because that's how I start my sentences when I talk about an insecurity I'm trying to validate.

0|1
    0|0
  • The latter

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they're looking for fellow creeps to chat to

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes