Have you ever fallen for a fellow G@G member?

I met my boyfriend on here a few months ago and our relationship has just gone from strength to strength since. It never occurred to me that there may be other couples on here till I read a question earlier and found another couple who were together after meeting on here also and I just wondered how many people actually met their SO on this site? I’d love to hear your stories! And when people asked how you met, what do you say?

214

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm always as surprised to hear that people fall in love here. I just don't see how that happens without some kind of irl interaction. I don't have any crushes on here and I doubt anyone has a crush on me.

• Yes, i have a crush on two actually.

One knows who she is lol

Most Helpful Girl