Have you ever fallen for a fellow G@G member?

I met my boyfriend on here a few months ago and our relationship has just gone from strength to strength since. It never occurred to me that there may be other couples on here till I read a question earlier and found another couple who were together after meeting on here also and I just wondered how many people actually met their SO on this site? I’d love to hear your stories! And when people asked how you met, what do you say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm always as surprised to hear that people fall in love here. I just don't see how that happens without some kind of irl interaction. I don't have any crushes on here and I doubt anyone has a crush on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i have a crush on two actually.

One knows who she is lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Congrats! But no, I'm spoken for, outside of G@G...

2|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Seeing as most of the guys on here only talk about their dicks I have to wonder what they are like in real life?

0|2
    0|0
    • they are dicks

• Show All
    • The majority of girls aren't much better, I'm just sayin!

• This made me laugh so hard

• Interesting. Do you tell your family and friends that you met on GaG? Or just say "dating app"?

1|0
    0|1
  • no but im curious how did you meet him on here and how did you know he was a good guy?

1|0
    0|0
    • He asked a question as a blue Anon that mirrored something I was going through. So I asked him to message me and we talked about it. Found we had a lot in common. Went from there.

• is this a real thing or are you in an online relationship only? i have to ask because so many people nowadays confuse the two. oh and yes i know one couple that met here and indeed plan to marry soon so it is possible

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s a real thing. We phone call everyday and text all the time and will be spending a considerable amount of time this year with each other. It’s not an online thing. We see a future.

• Show All
    • I’ll invite you to the wedding!

• if you do that i may just turn up ;)

• No, so I'll have lots of credit for the one who succeeds

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so. I mean, I had a crush on someone, but I wouldn't say that is really falling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was with her 5 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah but good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No am I wouldn’t. Most are fakes so

0|0
    0|0
  • Congrats! And no, I haven't.