Do you feel the anonymous feature is more beneficial to this site than it is harmful?

I find most time people use the anonymous feature so dont have to take accountability for what they post on instead of try to protect themselves from harassment due to have differing.

1119

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends entirely on how it's used really. Researchers often make qualitative questionnaires anonymous in order to obtain more accurate results and reduce bias. On the flip side it's also true that people can be far more harsh behind the mask of anonymity. So perhaps it should be the management of the anonymous method rather than the anonymity option itself.

• i generally agree with not posting anon, however, i tend to use anon if i answer a question that has a sexual nature to it. If I use my identity on a post about sex,, a very few guys take it as an invitation to send dick pics to me, or to E catcall me.
    So I am all for identifying oneself, but sorry, I am still going to use anon occasionally.

Most Helpful Guys

• Beneficial. Cause you can say what you think without feeling weird. Or answer private questions about your sexlife or something like that.

• This is a website if someone goes anonymous and mouths off to you is it really affecting your life at all?

• 9 d ago

True but do you feel if we lost the feature would see a great decrease in toxic posts or honest posts.