What have you learned about GirlsAskGuys so far? How would you describe it to a potential user?

Fun and engaging experience?
Toxic troll fest?
Tinder without the swiping?
Dick pic lottery?

1021

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, all of the above, I would say?

I think, ultimately, it depends on how one uses it. What I can say is, in my own personal experience, I've learned a lot, not all of it edifying, but useful, nevertheless.

I've met people whose online company I really enjoy, and encountered some seriously fucked up individuals.

I'd say G@G is ultimately what you make of it. You put in a little thought, and perhaps a little effort, you reap the rewards. By the same measure, shit in, shit out.

• I've learned that the girls on GaG REALLY hate the word "moist." I never knew that was a thing until I came here.

Most Helpful Girls

• Toxic troll fest. I noticed that some people literally troll their own questions. No matter what you say they will find a way to argue even if it agrees with what they said. Some people forget their own question and start arguments over that. It's just annoying the number of insecure people on this site. 😇 Other than that it's a very entertaining site👍