What have you learned about GirlsAskGuys so far? How would you describe it to a potential user?

Fun and engaging experience?
Toxic troll fest?
Tinder without the swiping?
Dick pic lottery?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, all of the above, I would say?

I think, ultimately, it depends on how one uses it. What I can say is, in my own personal experience, I've learned a lot, not all of it edifying, but useful, nevertheless.

I've met people whose online company I really enjoy, and encountered some seriously fucked up individuals.

I'd say G@G is ultimately what you make of it. You put in a little thought, and perhaps a little effort, you reap the rewards. By the same measure, shit in, shit out.

0|5
    0|0
  • I've learned that the girls on GaG REALLY hate the word "moist." I never knew that was a thing until I came here.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Toxic troll fest. I noticed that some people literally troll their own questions. No matter what you say they will find a way to argue even if it agrees with what they said. Some people forget their own question and start arguments over that. It's just annoying the number of insecure people on this site. 😇 Other than that it's a very entertaining site👍

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are wise people who try to be helpful. There are not-so-wise people who also try to be helpful. There are trolls who correctly think they are funny. There are trolls who incorrectly think they are funny. There are narcissists who need constant validation. There are people seeking answers to difficult questions. There are people seeking answers to questions that the average 12-year-old should know.

Basically it is like any online forum..

1|1
    0|0
  • I just learned it is like a social media site sense you have to sign up with Facebook, twitter or a email address, same for log in. It actually requires an account of some type. Like a gag account or a social media account and it actually allows to write comments on questions and answers. It allows us to message users and follow them so the site could really be a social media site.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit of all of it.

Since I have been on I learned to seek out only certain questions. I don't follow a lot of people either. I also stay away from those who are hooked one just one person and keep asking "... what does this mean?"

I don't ask a whole lot of questions, because most of them have already been asked. I did the occasional "MyTake" but stopped that. Too many trolls for my taste. Then I got accused of something so I ended that.

I have found interesting and engaging people. Those that really peak my interest I talk to through the message system. We need more than 1000 characters though. 2000 would be nice.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've learned that there are urinals for women and that apparently many women enjoy using them.

I've learned that some people want to drivers' licenses' to state whether the driver is circumcised or not.

I've learned that there are some men out there who seem to be able to tell whether a completely clothed woman has hair on their genital region or not by simply looking at said woman.

I've learned that there are way too many women who seem to think that the sole reason they're not getting approached by men is because of their looks.

I've learned that a lot of people out there can't quite grasp the fact that men and women are individuals and don't all like the same thing.

I could go on and on about the many interesting things I've learned on GaG, but, well, even God took a rest on Sunday, what more a poor mortal like me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely tinder without swiping, but I still love it ☺️

0|2
    0|0
  • None of the above. I see it as a place where real people need help with their problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of like game of thrones a lot of the time. Other times it’s just people asking if their crush likes them because they looked at them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i can get answers from males and females prespective and analize how people think in this century also people really help you here i didn't expected this.. thats why i keep using this

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting experience. You get every kinds of answers and point of views from people of very different ages and cultural backgrounds. Also, since it's a website, you get honest answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fun and engaging experience... that's why I keep coming back.
    It can get monotonous and boring though

1|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys confuse it for a dating website. And there are too many Russian trolls. But apart from that, it's entertaining and occasionally informative.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty much all four things you mentioned intermittently.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are the weirdos and rejects of society here.
    It's fun and scary and entertaining.

You put your mask on and let the fun begin!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above but mainly a haven for trolls but the anonymous option will do that.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's cool somewhat, but lots of trolls on fake accounts.

0|2
    0|0
  • If you take other people seriously, you're going to have a bad time.

0|2
    0|0
  • That some people are weak asses, who just block you.
    Or that people use words like toxic in completely different meaning. Do you know, what is toxic? Heavy metals in general, for example. Like hydrargyrum, plumbum, etc.
    I've learned that people keep asking the same questions over and over again. Every time, new person, same question. Boring, frustrating…
    I've also discovered just how much nobody gives a shit about me, but I believe it's not only about me, but just about anyone.
    People really cannot get the concept of 0, as a number on a scale, or nothing, as a general concept. Or lack of. At least that's what I see.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want further disappointment in mans kind this is the place to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some good discussions every now and then. But lots of easily offended or bias people

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't you ever question or critique the noble Jews. The mods will fuck you up.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's almost like Twitter on CRACK!

1|5
    0|0
  • Dick pic lottery

0|2
    0|0
  • English

0|1
    0|0
  • To listen to my Answers you'll learn a lot from me