Could 346 more people please post a question about Alabama's new abortion law?

I am SO tired of seeing these questions. "How do you feel about Alabama's new abortion law?" How are my feelings relevant? It's their law, implementation of it will probably be stayed by a federal district court or by the Eleventh Circuit, and the US Supreme Court will probably review this and other recent changes to state abortion laws. Until that time arrives, my feelings - and your feelings - are irrelevant. After SCOTUS decides the issue, my feelings - and your feelings - will still be irrelevant.

In the last five days, I have seen more questions about this than I have seen about dick size. This community - at least those who have contributed to the redundancy - have reached a new low!

Okay, rant over. Stand down.

1319

Most Helpful Guys

• I was just thinking how overly abundant such questions are...

I think people should not allow it to bother them so as it is not within their power to change.

• As a non-resident of Alabama, I am ignoring these questions, too.

How I feel about it is irrelevant.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it’s funny. Seeing all the people so worked up over it.