If G@Gers started a YT channel giving relationship advice, who should be on the panel?

Imagine that we are starting a YouTube channel for dating, relationship, and marriage advice. It will be a weekly production and last between 15 and 30 minutes. We want to build the subscriber base as quickly as possible and start making some money!

We can experiment with the format. One week, we focus on a specific topic like first dates. Another week, we just answer questions from viewers. Maybe we occasionally have guest speakers to talk about specific topics like birth control options for men. And we could invite other people to serve as guests panelists.

We will have two guys and two girls serving as regular advice panelists. (I will serve as producer and not as an advice columnist.) Here are my choices for the regular advice panel:

@CoachTAnthony
@Logorithim
@StingRayxoxo
@WowGirl30q

There are many others I could name for this panel because they, too, have given great advice. But I had to name four users and this group, I think, will appeal to a broad group of viewers. What users would YOU choose to serve as the regular advice panel?
10 d
For anyone who says OlderAndWiser should be on the advice panel, I appreciate your support and encouragement. but. . . bear in mind that we are trying to appeal to potential subscribers who do not already know me. How many of those potential young viewers will want to tune in to listen to a 64 year old man giving dating advice?
20
39