What do you think is the reason (s) females answer less questions here than males?

Example answers:

* There are less females here
* They are here in equal numbers, but observe more than participate. (Why?)
* There is more of a revolving door of newer females, because they feel they are harrassed by some men, and then leave
* They prefer fewer categories and stay within them more (like 'How do I look')
* They feel nervous/insecure about giving opinions. (Why?)
* They want to avoid drawing negative attention such as from sexters and trolls
Ladies, please answer as well. Do it anon, if you have to, in order to be honest.
13 d
This was one of my first questions here not long after I joined. I still believe it is very relevant and interesting.

It has nothing to do with less females. THERE ARE ACTUALLY MORE FEMALE USERS ON THE SITE.
Registered members: 56% girls, 44% guys
Visitors: 58% girls, 42% guys

I am not speaking about sex questions. What's curious is why they answer only a small fraction of all questions, even those that are non-controversial.
43
18