How serious do you take this place? Why are you here?

I've been active on here for few weeks after taking year or so hiatus. I've noticed some very personal and potentially life long change type of questions posted. I'm wondering if you always go with advice from here? If you've ever had advice you've taken backfire? (If yes, did you tell person it backfired? Either to make them feel guilty or to inform them advice didn't work, now's time to confess😊) Or do you post or answer questions just as way to have fun, see if your advice or question is any good, or to get consensus? To win bet? Meet girl or guy of your dreams?

I'm asking because I'm often very serious about almost everything I do. I also like to have fun with sarcasm. Reason I'm here: Because I was born with disability, raised mostly by my mom (whom was very loving), and partly raised by black family, as well as taken and coached some courses, I believe I can really make difference for women. I'm also glad to see more men asking questions, as I believe I can make difference for us too, LoL. Recently, I've had couple women come on to me and I'm thinking this might be good way to meet someone. Why are you here? Did you come for one thing and stayed for another?

Pic unrelated, but thought cool to share😊
3
3