I don't really know if your gonna care?

After a attack from the usual transphoibic i decided am going too leave this site. The persons in question should know better because they were black people and were saying that I a trans woman should shut up because I don't suffer like they do... how do they know? Crime rates report racism and anti LBTQI+ are pretty equal 15% of trans woman suffer sexual assault 75% suffer physical abuse and the rest are pushed too suicide and the only difference in LGBTQI+ and the black community is no one gives shit if I get shot but lose their minds if my skin is black. This hurt me beyond words because I fought for them and used the #blacklivesmatter and when someone tells me all lives matter i blasted them for being racist and i mean blasted them, however it is nice too see they don't give a crap about me and that is people is why I gave up on feminism because they did the same thing used me for their own purposes and when that purposes is fulfilled am just a loud mouth cunt that apparently hates everyone, mentally I'll and delusional because I chose not too hid behind something am not. I hate feminism for what they do too trans people and refuse believe that like us trans woman and refuse too help them and can feel myself giving up on the black community for the shit these people said too me. I just need someone too tell me it's all just me seeing too much into nasty people and their words I just need too know someone actually cares. Not that am expecting it only more hate give me more hate.
I don't really know if your gonna care?
Add Opinion