How representative do you think this G@G community is of the general world population?

Do you feel you get pretty typical opinions on things here, or are these comments and opinions often surprising to you? How accurate a sampling of people in general, do you think you see here? Is it skewing or having any effect on your view of the world?

Such as:
Male/female ratios
Ages
Communication skills
Sociability vs. hostility
Introversion vs. extroversion
Interests
Intelligence, general knowledge, EQ (emotional intelligence: the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically)
Sexuality
Traditional values vs. more liberal views
Political leanings
Global knowledge and awareness
etc.
Any observations welcome...
Warner Bros. Mac 'N Tosh 'Goofy Gophers' in mid conversation. Typical users? I think not. But I love these little guys. I just wa
16
7