Have you ever had a G@G user who helped you understand yourself more than you expected?

I myself read a opinion that @ChronicThinker posted on someone's post and she actually unravelled to me without me asking her to, that I am not a Feminist but rather an Egalitarian.

I had always linked the whole equality thing with feminism, which was a BAD move.

So I believe that all people are equal and deserve equal rights, which is the definition of Egalitarian, so credit to you ChronicThinker, thank you for opening my eyes to the right title of my own belief :D

I can't believe I didn't know the name of my personal views.

Feminism- the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

Egalitarian- believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

a person who advocates or supports the principle of equality for all people.

Note the difference in those two?
Yes, I have had one who helped me to understand myself more than I expected
Yes, I have had MORE than one who helped me with understanding more about myself
No, I have yet to come across someone who does this
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
4