Soo... more likely than not you're negatively effected by the more opinions you offer?

I am weird, I enjoy seeing a high MHO percentage. This makes me hesitant to keep offering opinions because I don't like to watch that number decline and not every opinion can be on point as brilliant as I am (totally kidding). Anyone else feel that way? Maybe a MHO count would be better or something? Again, I get I'm weird.😊
Soo... more likely than not youre negatively effected by the more opinions you offer?
2 mo
I so didn't mean that in a bragging way. I hope it didn't come across that way at all. And I certainly don't compare myself to others. It's like a "hey that makes me feel good about myself" thing because here it may not seem like it, but my ex annihilated my self esteem. Make sense?
4
1