Did you ever get to say what you needed to before someone died? or are you still waiting and hope that there will be time?

this song sums up what im trying too ask do you let things build up and before you can say or do anything it just becomes to late. does it bother you afterwards or does it eat you up?
the reason i am asking is that had a good friend pass away Monday and we were good friends but he had complimented me on my job and i never really said anything.

i know his sentiments so its cool but it sort of does bother me i never goot too tell him thanks i just took it for granted. Have you ever been in this situation or are you? is there anything yu wish you could take back but can't or is there something you want too say but not sure how before it is to late?
1
0