Have you seen this yet, I've recently tried to award MHO to four people and gag blocked after two?

Notice on this post that it said only one guys option coupled with the warning on the same question

Also notice the selection option is still there!

What do you think of these outfits as prom dresses? ↗
Have you seen this yet, Ive recently tried to award MHO to four people and gag blocked after two?
7 d
Yup guys... It looks like they have done this... But I want my question to be real loud so they tell us. So I'm letting them pick the MHO if this one
4 d
I got this back
"Thank you for contacting GirlsAskGuys! The MHO system was updated so that 2 MHOs can now be chosen. The MHOs are not gender specific now, meaning you can pick 2 MHOs with one gender (and none in the other) or one for each. You can also pick just one or none and let the system decide.

Hopefully that clarifies things. If there are any questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,

GirlsAskGuys"

3
4