Anybody else hate anonymous?

I just find it annoying how there are so many people who just type everything in as anonymous. When you can scroll through three pages and just see anonymous it is quite annoying. It seems like talking directly to the computer. It is very annoying when people always put up comments like am I cute, or would you date me under anonymous. It is like why the hell would I know I can't even tell if your the person I just got done screaming at for being an idiot on another post or someone random.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya gotta figger it speaks to a grave cavity of being that anyone should look to social networking sites such as this one for an affirmation of their worth. But how sick and twisty is it for someone to do it anonymously! Ha ha ha! Social lemmings!

What Girls Said 6

• There were times when I wish I had lashed out at certain users here anonymously because the consequence was extreme hate and backlash that went all the way up to the administration. People hate me here, so I get fewer and fewer responses, so that's the reason I think girls/guys post anonymously. They want to avoid continuous poor popularity. Else delete and start up a whole new account and have to work their way up to levels just so they can post links.

• maybe some people feel insecure and that's why it is important that they can make anonymous posts.

• I hate it too! I mean seriously if you don't want thousands of people to read what you write cause your scared of what people will think then just don't bother posting anything at all.

• so annoying

man up and say who you are :P

• Well hello, rant!

Still steaming after 3 months, WindmillPoet, or has the whole Anonymous thing blown over?

(Yes, I'm posting as "Anonymous" -- couldn't help it, of course, but smiling at the rant as I understand now you feel.)

Nice handle, by the way. Haven't seen it before. :-)

• No. I like trolling in anonymous.

What Guys Said 6

• Men, is that annoying or what, like I know everybody around here, as a guess, the closest member here would probably be around 200 miles away from here, 5 million people away, what if I know what her or his GAG fake name is.

Is there anyone ashamed of her or his sex life, bunch of dysfunctional, be proud of who you are, there's nothing wrong with you people.

Norm.

• I know that there are plenty of girls who stay anonymous because else they'd get harassed by too many guys here.

• Yes, I posted a siilar question a couple of weeks ago, and all the anonyours poeple were the big majority of those wo responded. Most people here lack any courage, it seems to me, of course most are US teenagers, so thatt's not so surprising.

• I think I saw and commented on it. I was just looking through like 3 pages of questions and it was only in the dating section, and all I saw was anonymous for even the stupidest of questions like I don't know if this guy likes me.

• It's lame, especially when they don't say anything worth being anonymous about.

When I troll, I troll overt. What are you going to do about it? That's right. You don't know who I am anyways.

• See that is the way I do as well. Who gives a sh*t if this is my real picture I doubt you will ever see me walking down the streat and be like you are that asshole who told me I was a loser that one time and tried to give me advice. Who the hell cares.

• Amen. I could use my real name. Some guitarist as the same name as me, so it's impossible to find anything on yours truly. Unless you want to sift through a bazillion pages of search results. No one cares that much.

• there would be less questions about size etc...its mostly for embarrassing/offensive Q&A's, or general shyness.

• Only if they come around and troll you to death. But especially the 'kick me in the balls' guy that everyone is talking about.