When you redeem Xper do you lose levels?

Basically asking for the future. If I wanted to get that $20 Amazon Gift card and I redeemed my Xper points for it then I would be 2000 Xper less right? Would I then loose my level? Sorry just wondering how this works. :) Thanks to all in advance

51

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You only lose your redeemable xper. You shouldn't be thinking that at level 2 though you have a long way to go! :D

• :) Thanks and yes I do though I am just wondering for the future

• hahaha... SHADDUP! :D

• While your GAG game is slipping (I chuckled at that miss slipslender), your shaddup game is up 6 notches from yesterday :D

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• nopes you don't loose level you loose redeemable experpoints but that's it.

• nope

• Nope, your number of Xper points stays the same, just the number of Xper points you can redeem goes down...so people would see the same number of points, and your level would stay the same.

• no you won't but just keep going.

• No, you do not.