What can I do if someone on here is pretty much stalking me?

And bothering me something terrible...

I went to "report" on their profile, but it only says "spammer, under 16, blah blah"...

Is there anything else I can do? I am afraid to make them angry...

And I know they will just make another account & stuff if I block them...I just really would like to get them OFF the site.



Most Helpful Guy

  • Report them to admin, is the usual way to do it.

    Provide some links or evidence of the harassment, in order to be taken seriously.

    • Is there a way to forward messages?

    • Show All
    • Okay thank you.

    • But if she has a meebo account, everychat is logged last time I checked. Something else she can use if she needs to do so.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

  • see online safety on the down of the webpage. click the link and then you can see two options there...1. cyber bullying and 2. federal trade commission.. you can complaint there...read that page for more info.

    • THANK YOU! I didn't see that as I am always on mobile...thanks.

  • Block him/her (if you know who it is).

    • Yeah but they'll just get mad and find SOME way to screw with me.

    • Well, I blocked two people, and I never heard from them again. I found out that some girl blocked me (because it said that I am not allowed to answer her questions because she blocked me), and I can't look at her profile again. I don't even know who it is.

    • Yeah. Well, thank you for answering & your help.

  • Block and report them to admin with a detailed description of what they are saying/doing. They should look into it and delete their accounts.


What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;