(See the post by GirlsAskGuys in this question: link )
Among those updates, what would you like to see added? Make up a little wishlist and post it (with an explanation of why you want each thing if you feel so inclined).
If there are a lot of responses, I plan on pointing the site admin to this question so they can sort of see what people are most interested in. I have no idea how close they are to finishing the new version of the site (so it may already be too late for suggestions), but I figure it can't hurt. If anything, the admins may share a few of the new additions that they were planning on adding as a little teaser
In addition to posting your personal wishlists, I have also made a poll in which I would appreciate you guys choosing which of the proposed areas (I just made these up) are most important to you if you could only pick one to update
- Adding a new chat systemVote A
- Improved Reality Check sectionVote B
- Improved profile personalization, customization and layout (Some examples: A " virtual jukebox" that autoplays music you load on your profile, choice of background imaging/colors/banners, blog/tumblr inspired features, etc)Vote C
- Anonymous posting limitations (Some examples: daily limits to how often one can post a question and answer anonymously, banning the use of the anonymous function under the "other" category only... in order to clamp down on trolling, etc)Vote D
- Points system changes (Some examples: changes to how many points needed to feature questions, a points gifting system that allows you to donate points to friends without altering their level, expansive use for points overall, etc)Vote E
Reciprocal blocking (ie. anon blocks you, system autoblocks them back)
Greater user powers (ie. ability to edit posts/questions, modify profiles, etc)
See the answer posted by GirlsaskGuys at this link
Stay tuned =)
Most Helpful Guy
This is a very timely question, thanks Janson.
Our team has already started working on the next generation GirlsAskGuys.com. The new version will be a totally new experience...
Since we started GirlsAskGuys.com user experience has been the most important aspect of our work. According to your feedback we have come up with a new set of features and a new user interface. The new platform is open to new suggestions: Features you like to keep, new features you like to see, user interface improvements, design suggestions...You name it, we will consider it.
We will be following this question closely.
Thanks.20THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less