Welcome to the NEW GirlsAskGuys!
We've made a lot of changes, as you guys must have noticed :-)
Here are couple of them:
- Instead of categories, we now have more specific Topics to help you find the kinds of questions you're interested in
- You can sign in with your social media accounts, making it faster and easier to log in
- Answers are now called Opinions… so you can share your opinions and experiences to help the opposite sex
- We now have a Site News box on the side, to keep you guys updated at all times
- And so much more...
Please check the What's New section on our new FAQ page to learn all about the new features on G@G:
We want to know what you guys think!
Is there something we could improve?
What do you love about the new version?
What do you not like about any of the changes?
Is there something you were hoping to see that isn't here?
Whatever's on your mind, we want to know :-)
How are you liking the new G@G experience?
What are your opinions?
- I like it, but...Vote A
- I don't like it, here's why...Vote B
- I prefer the old G@G.Vote C
- I'm loving it!Vote D
Most Helpful Guy
Pretty much looking for silver linings here.
New polls are nice.
500 characters in replies to comments are nice.
Columns are nice.
General aesthetics are nice.
Buried account options (answers, questions, etc) are terrible.
Reduction of answer length by 1000 characters is terrible.
The whole layout of topics and questions is absolutely awful. Finding questions takes way too many clicks.
The feed is terrible. I want to see hot questions, not every time someone answers something.
The number of new topics is far too much and too granular.
The expansion of topics like religion, politics, sports, etc is a big negative. This site is called girls ask guys. There was already too much off topic nonsense on GAG, and now you're encouraging more of it. I don't come here to talk about religion and politics.
I don't much care about Xper, but dropping people levels is still kind of a dick move. Should have added more levels instead of adjusting the ranges.
The mobile site is beyond awful. Too much space, too big of fonts, so very little is ever displayed at one time. Everything is buried under layer after layer of menus.9