I've noticed that if no girl has answered it says get three more points for being the first so in total there's 6 points that a person could earn? Thanks for your help!
How does earning Xper points after this new update work? Is it the same?
What Guys Said 1
- Signup +10
- Login per day +10
- Set Relationship Status +25
- Set Personality Type +25
- Set Occupation +25
- Upload Custom Avatar +25
- GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +100
- Birthday +100
- Question gets more than 10 opinions +10 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
- Ask a question +1
- When you select Most Helpful +5
- Featured Article +100
- Article Comment +1
- Article gets more than 50 ups +10 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
- Connect Facebook Account +100
- Connect Twitter Account +100
- Connect Google+ Account +100
- Follow GirlsAskGuys on Facebook +100
- Follow GirlsAskGuys on Twitter +100
- Follow GirlsAskGuys on Google+ +100
- If you are Followed by a GirlsAskGuys member +1
- Opinion +3
- Most Helpful +10
- Got opinion in 15 minutes +3
- First opinion per gender +3
- Share your opinion on a Featured Question +3
Read more in the FAQ https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq0
What Girls Said 1
We definitely offer many more opportunities to earn Xper points now :-)
Even the earns have been increased for things we offered before. For example, we used to give 2 Xper points for logging in each day, now we offer 10!
The FAQ will always explain how to earn and how to lose Xper points - https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper
Hope that helps :-)0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.