How often to you change your G@G Avatar?

Like the question asks, how often do you change your G@G avatar. I rarely change, and when it happens it just a random thing.

2112

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Not very often. My last picture was up for months, I just changed it to this today. I might put up another photo of myself later on, not sure when though.

• I only change mine when I get tired of looking at it which isn't very often, my last avatar change was 4/21/14.

• Whenver i feel it. I listened just My Valentine by Paul McCarteny and saw Natalie Portman. She is such a talented person. I love her. That is why she is my avatar right now.

• once every millenia. I'd change it if I find another animal that fascinates me.

• I think I might have the same one I've always had. I might have changed it once if at all. I feel that keeping the same one helps people recognize you a little more on here (if you're aiming to make friends, anyway).

• I'm too scared to put a picture of myself up in case anyone i know in reality finds me ahah

• No worry, I don't have pic of myself either.

• Lol same

• I think if I did put up a picture of myself, most of my questions would then have to be on anon so that if anyone I knew did find it, I wouldn't be too embarrassed at what else they found haha.

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't. I thought you lost all your xper if you did? :p

I've toyed with changing to another painting.

I've toyed with changing to an actual pic since they killed the pics on profile where I had a few real ones.

• I dont really. I think people might get upset if I did.

• I can change mine as much as I want and no one would get upset.

• Good im proud of you

• I see that you've been doing that part for me, so.. I'll leave it to the expert =)

• I've changed mine a handful of times. It's typically imagery or a symbol related to a band I'm into...

• I've changed it once, from the basic gag picture they gave as a default to the current one, the back of an Immortal Technique t-shirt.

• I changed mine only once. The one I currently have fits this site.

• More from Guys
    7