Sometimes I feel like it would be better for me to DIE...

I was a very skeptic person since my early childhood.I always liked spending hours in the silence, talking to myself and thinking... Thinking about stuff that most people at my age didn't.I was feeling so different and... alone.I didn't have any friends back then.I didn't really need one.People talking about things that don't matter at all and wasting my time.The only one I could rely on was my twin brother. We could feel each other more than anyone else in our lives.He was like me... at least he seemed to be.I was happy knowing that after every new theory or idea I had, one person would understand me...But people are changing and he did, too.He got friends.Many friends.Girls liked him...and I stayed back.Loyal to who I was.

So here we are now ,on May 2018.Me, a 16 years old boy with his friends, his small talks...Basically anything a teenage boy needs to fit in this world.And the question that still comes to my mind since I was little is: "Who am I?".Who is that skinny boy, in the mirror? Is he an inteligent child full of ideas and imagination? Is he a weird boy that talks nonesense? Or just a random teenage boy... somebody who was born to die just like everyone else.Somebody whose existence won't help anyone in anyway ,and live his pointless life just because it happened to come to this world...Maybe if he had the choice , he would never be born...

00

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender