Why is he ignoring me? Should I ignore him too?

Pat05
I met an aquarius man online and he's from US and then we started chatting in kik. Only. We only chat. We still hadn't seen each other in rl and we dont do video calls yet. The two of us are very close friends. Weeks passed i had feelings for him. I still do right now. Everyday! EVERYDAY! we talk every 5:00pm here and its 5:00am there we always talk. The two of us are so close and we told each other our family lives, school lives, and we kept telling jokes and we kept saying good luck to each other before we log off. I developed my feelings for him because on the way on how we talk to each other. He is super kind to me and sweet. Everytime i stay up late talking him, he'll tell me to go to sleep cause i have school tom. And he told me that Im beautiful in my icon pic. And when there was a typhoon here, he was worried about me. The two of us are talking daily and happily and normal until a few weeks later, we were normally chatting and saying jokes and the next day he was gone and i feel like he's ignoring me. I hadn't heard anything about him. I once said hi and he didn't read or reply and a few days later i asked him if he was okay and he said yes
This kept on going ang going and going but there r some times that we talk too. But for some times hell be off and hell be off for weeks or days. For times that i say hi he won't say a thing and everytime that i started to worry and only ask him if he's alright hell suddenly reply and say im fine. Im a leo and i jusg can't take it with him ignoring me. Should i ignire him too? Cause rught now he is still ignoring me. I love him but he doesn't know. And why is he ignoring me? Everything is fine between the two of us and he's just suddebly gone. Will he come back?
2
2