Has your boyfriend/husband ever asked you to wear cleavage shirts so that his friends can see your boobs?

Anonymous
I have been married to my husband now for about 10 months and for some reason he's wanting to show me off to his friends. For the most part I dress pretty modestly every now and then wearing something out to dinner that shows a little more skin that I would normally show just to keep my husband's attention on me. For a tiny girl I do have some pretty large boobs and the first time I really showed them off was on our honeymoon. We went on a cruise and one night for a formal dinner and show I wore a very seductive black dress that my boobs were spilling out of and the slit in the dress went way up the side of my leg. I was almost a little uncomfortable showing that much boob but it was our honeymoon and my husband really wanted me to wear it so I did. He really enjoyed it and so did the other two guys that were sitting at our dinner table. ( on a cruise you share a dinner table with other couples ) the dress was squeezing my boobs together and I noticed multiple guys looking down my cleavage. For some reason this turned my husband on a lot, ever since that night he has been persistent about me wearing outfits that show my boobs the way that dress did. The time he wants me to do it most is when we are going to be around some of his friends, I'm only 5'2'' so most of his friends have to look down when they're talking to me LOL and when I'm wearing cleavage they can see straight down between my boobs and I have caught several of them looking.

I enjoy dressing sexy for my husband but why does it turn him on for his friends to see my boobs? Is your husband/boyfriend ever asked you to show your boobs off in front of his friends before? I would think he would like to keep them all to himself.
1
3