Guys why do you assume all girls are the same?

So I have posted a couple of questions wondering about what my ex might be thinking and what I could do to get him back. Usually the responses I get from guys are "leave him alone, he doesn't want you" or "stop trying to manipulate him" or "get off your high horse"
Never in any of the questions did I mention manipulation. Never did I say I was perfect, or better than anyone and I have never said that he does want me I have only asked what I can do to convince him to give us a second chance.

Guys why do you automatically cut down the person trying to make sense of a situation that has hurt them? Why do you assume we are trying to manipulate our ex's? I know there are a lot of woman who do manipulate people but I am not one of them and I know a lot of woman who would never do that.

I know this isn't all guys, but I get one in ten opinions that are actually kind or helpful from guys, so why is it that you do this?
11
0