Is there a way to tell if a guy could want to be more than friends? (Answers from guys preferable!!)?

Are there any signs to look out for? The guy I like has a lot of girl friends, so I'm not sure if "typical" signs I've heard applies here. Like remembering specific facts about me and going to dinner and movies with me one-on-one. I haven't seen him interact with other girls since we don't go to the same school (we met at work 2 years ago), but I imagine he's probably doing the same things with his other lady friends? I know he isn't dating anyone, and he never mentions other girls when he's with me. We mostly talk about what we have going on in our lives and our families. He's originally from a different state, and before he flies back to visit his family sometimes he'll ask to hang out right before he leaves and I think I'm the last person he sees before he goes? But again, I don't know if that's like a "best friend" privilege or something. We've been friends for a while now, and see each other anywhere from 1-3 times a month, depending on how our schedules align (we're both pretty busy with classes, work, etc.), and I know they say once you become friends, usually that's that, but sometimes I can't help but wonder bc I feel like he sends out mixed signals sometimes. Like he always says he's super busy, but when I say I'd like to do something, he makes sure to make time we can meet up despite the "super busy schedule." Or when he found out I had a boyfriend, he didn't really seem to like the guy or the fact that I was dating... but when people tell us we look like a couple or get mistaken for one (even by total strangers sometimes, and we get told this often), he is quick to say we're just friends. As for texting, his replies aren't always quick, but he never fails to get back to me, which I appreciate.

Anyway, can any guys out there provide any thoughts/opinions on this? Could there be a chance something could develop? I'm mostly curious if there's a chance we could be a couple someday or if it's just wishful thinking. Thanks in advance!
Is there a way to tell if a guy could want to be more than friends? (Answers from guys preferable!!)?
Add Opinion