Wouldn't a guy have the common sense not to go this quickly with me physically if he was seriously interested?

I'm quite inexperienced and have not even kissed a guy until a couple weeks ago.

The guy i have been going on dates with knows this about me. He knows I have not done anything whatsoever with a guy, even holding hands.

He knows I want to take it slow because dating is really new for me.

I find that he seems to get this verbally but he still likes touching and doing physical stuff with me.

I get that's part of dating but I find it odd that once he realizes I'm okay with something he does a lot more.

Like he started out with holding my hand and touching my knee and hair and once I got okay with that he just goes for my thigh and even between my legs a little.

It took him barely two weeks to get from hand holding and cutesy stuff to rubbing between my jeans and putting my hand on his crotch when we would kiss each other.

He also asked me to touch his crotch without his pants on and he wanted me to take my shirt off.

I really feel like I have to fend him off a LOT. Like I will be pushing his hand away because I don't feel comfortable and he doesn't seem to want to move it. He tries again.

Wouldn't an experienced guy have the sense to stop touching A girl and moving forward when she is clearly uneasy and pushing his hand away?

He's pushing for sex, right? I have noticed that he isn't interested in being my boyfriend right now and I just find that really odd because we have been on lots of dates.
0
2