Why is my friend with benefits acting like this ever since I haven't had sex in a bit cause I haven't been in the mood?

So me and this guy been friends for over 6 years. 2 months ago, me and him started to have sex a lot, he's nice, respectful, and took me out. Last month, I stopped having sex with him for a bit because I wasn't in the mood, Iv noticed he dosent seem so eager to see me like when we did start to have sex since I haven't been in the mood lately. We still see eachother, even if I'm not in the mood. I slowly started not doing as much anymore with him like the beginning cause I haven't been in the mood. I was just fustrated because I wanted to see if he wanted me more then sex if I stopped for a bit. We still text everyday. I can't tell if my friends with benefits only wants me for that, what you think?
+1 y
We still see eachother the same amount it's just he's dosent seem as excited to see me as he was. He dosent get mad when I'm not in the mood.
5
1