Why is my friend with benefits acting like this ever since I haven't had sex in a bit cause I haven't been in the mood?

So me and this guy been friends for over 6 years. 2 months ago, me and him started to have sex a lot, he's nice, respectful, and took me out. Last month, I stopped having sex with him for a bit because I wasn't in the mood, Iv noticed he dosent seem so eager to see me like when we did start to have sex since I haven't been in the mood lately. We still see eachother, even if I'm not in the mood. I slowly started not doing as much anymore with him like the beginning cause I haven't been in the mood. I was just fustrated because I wanted to see if he wanted me more then sex if I stopped for a bit. We still text everyday. I can't tell if my friends with benefits only wants me for that, what you think?
Updates:
+1 y
We still see eachother the same amount it's just he's dosent seem as excited to see me as he was. He dosent get mad when I'm not in the mood.
Why is my friend with benefits acting like this ever since I haven't had sex in a bit cause I haven't been in the mood?
Add Opinion