How to tell if a guy is just using you or genuinely likes you?

Anonymous
So recently I met a guy - we have a really fun time together and are very similar. I definitely like him a lot. We went to get coffee and then ended up going to his place. Since we obviously feel an attraction to each other, things kinda happened at his place when we were watching a movie. Didn't go far at all though. Just making out and stuff. But I always get so nervous when anything happens because then I start thinking..."oh he's just using me." When in reality, he probably isn't. Its silly because I know that things would happen if you're really attracted to someone in every way. But I just get nervous that's all someone wants.. even if I know they like me.

So.. I guess I'm just wondering how to go about things like this. And also how to know if he's using me or genuinely likes me. Thanks!
1
2