Why is my ex trying to cheat on his girlfriend with me? Why? What's his problem?

my ex got back with his girlfriend of 3yrs after we broke up he was confused between me and her we only dated for 6months and I'm moving on and he knows I'm talking to someone and he's with her but every morning he drops her off and calls my mom asking questions about me and then calls me and telling me how he is moving towith her in the fall and trying to make jealous because I posted a present the guy got on fb and us goin out on dates and now all of a sudden he's telling me how he brought her this and that went to all these different place by the way I never reach out to him and he kept begging me to facetime him and when I finally did I saw a Victoria secret bag right next to him it's like he wanted me to see it but use the excuse that he wanted to show me his news shoes and he keeps asking me to take to lunch but I keep telling him no if he's with why does he keep bothering me and he wants to buy a gift for my birthday but I told him no and then he randomly stops by my house to talk to me and he has them as his screen saver but it's like he did it to mess with me and he won't stop asking questions about the guy today he was over my house all over me and asking me to hang out tomorrow he says he came to visit my family what's he problem is it the sex or what because they have sex so why would he need me I'm confused what does he want from me Like does he want to be with me or what I know he thinks I talk to a lot of guys since we broke up and go on dates and that I don't want to be with him.
2
2