Does it really have a huge impact for a woman to be overweight, even if she isn't obese?

Alicietta
Is it really a huge factor for men if a woman is overweight, but not obese? I'm talking about love handles and some jiggle in other places besides boobs and butts, but not over a hundred pounds overweight.

I ask because I see more and more girls who are self conscious about the extra weight they are carrying even though they are still very attractive.

What's YOUR opinion? Does it matter a great deal to you? Why or why not?

(Being unhealthy is NOT a good answer because research actually shows that being overweight but not obese is healthier for a longer life than being skinny! Research it yourself.)
Yes, it matters to me a lot. I can't be attracted to an overweight woman.
Yes, it matters to an extent and is not my preference, but if she's still attractive in the face I might go for it.
I don't have a preference on weight as long as they're healthy and take care of themselves.
Vote C
I don't mind at all either way. Weight doesn't have any impact on my attraction to a woman.
Vote D
I prefer women with some extra weight as long as they aren't obese.
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
I'm not asking in reference to myself, it is a general question.

Also it seems that so far according to the poll results that women do not think it matters to men as much, whereas the men's votes say otherwise! Very interesting...
6
4