So this guy I like told me I had big boobs and that they're nice, should I be worried he only likes me for my boobs?

MentallyHilarious
So this guy I like and have been talking to for almost a year now told me I had big boobs and that they were nice. I've been told I have big boobs by other guys and some girls too. But I'm just worried that he only talks to me because of them. Like he says I'm different than most girls because I'm pretty and I keep to myself and then he mentioned my boobs again. Like I know the guy can be really nice and sweet... But should I be worried?
+1 y
He knows I'm not the type of chick to do anything sexual. I'm one of those that want to stay a virgin until I find the one I love and want to be with. He's made passes but I've always shut them down. Mickey of course. And he's respected that... I think. He jut does it as a joke most of the time anyway.
13
3