What does it mean if a man stares into your eyes then at your lips and boobs?

Anonymous
That man is a doctor and I only see him once in a year. He may have the same age as my father (40).

Last time, I went to see him and during the consultation, he was talking to me and we stared into each other's eyes which is completely normal since he was talking to me about important things.

But, then, he started to look down at my lips, staring, even if I wasn't talking (just listening). He did it almost three times while he was talking.

After, I noticed he stared at my boobs too even though I was wearing a sweater and did so three times, talking at the same time.

He usually went from my eyes, then my lips and my boobs. At the beginning I thought he was staring into space but as he did it a lot, I know he knew what he was looking at.

I felt quite embarrassed and I don't see why he was doing it. Making eye contact is perfectly ok, even staring but why staring at my lips and boobs? Plus, he is the same age as my father.

Why did he stare at my lips while HE was talking? And at my boobs?
Why did he stare at my eyes then lips and boobs?
5
2