I don't trust my guy friend and I don't trust the guy I like either? So what do I do?

Anonymous
I have a guy friend named kyan he knows I have a crush on this other guy , but everytime I get to talking to kyan (my best friend) about my crush it always turns into a "I need to start keeping an eye on the guy I like conversation "
And once my friend starts telling me these things I start to listen and take in consideration what he says and I push the guy I like away sometimes because I believe what he is telling me, I've known the guy I like longer than I've known my friend but I don't know if my friend is just worrying my crush is going to hurt me or what we start off having a good convo then once we get on. A topic about my crush he starts telling me my crush flirts with everyone and is a player, I'm confused.. I don't know of my best friend is really looking out for me or just doesn't want us together
And also today my guy friend told me that a month ago my crush sent nudes to another girl?
And my friend constantly tells me "I'm happy for you two" or "I'm glad you two are getting closer"
But then he turns right around and tells me the negative things the guy I like does, and everytime he tells me something negative about him I just lose my feelings for my crush :(
So I am confused honestly
0
2